Shipping & Handling
How long will it take to receive my order?
All orders are completed on an order-by-order basis. All labels need to be loaded into the computer, cut on a machine, weeded and packaged.All Laser Cut projects are generally personalised therefore are custom made. As you can see, there is a fair amount of work involved and we strive to have your order done within 14 days of the order date.
All orders are sent via Priory Post which is untracked . Once your order has been posted, the time purely depends on Australia Post but should be no longer than 10 business days.
How do I apply my labels?
All labels come with a set of application instructions.
Labels are best applied on hard, smooth surfaces such as glass, plastics and tiles. While is possible to apply to wood, it can be trickier as it is a rough surface.
- Ensure your surface has been cleaned thoroughly with soapy water or alcohol and is completely clean, otherwise your labels will not stick. Avoid using cleaning chemicals as this leaves a film.
- Rub the transfer tape with your fingers or bank card to ensure it has grabbed the vinyl sticker below it.
- Peel this off on a slow 45 degree angle. If it has not stuck to the clear transfer tape, just rub firmly again to pick it up.
- Placed transfer tape on your object and rub firmly to ensure it has been stuck.You can choose to leave the transfer tape on overnight to ensure it has been stuck.
- Peel of transfer tape on 45 degree angle nice and slowly. If a section does lift, just place it back down and give it another rub.
As mentioned above, it is harder to apply stickers to wood. What we have found works best is to peel some of the label off and place it on the wood. Ensure you have hold of it with your nail and slowly peel. You do need to be patient. But once it has been placed, it will be secure.
We recommend using the same procedure on the IKEA Trofast Tubs as these have a slight rough surface.
How do I order?
Simply find the product you are after in our “Collections” tab.
In each product description it advises you how to place your order. Simply choose your colour, font & quantity required. If you require custom orders, enter all details in the "note to seller" section. Alternatively, you can email your order at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange payment.
What if I need a label that contains multiple words?
Each ingredient is classified as one label regardless of how many words are in it. For example, self raising flour is three words but is one ingredient, therefore it is one label.
What are your labels made from?
We use permanent vinyl, which is very durable and long lasting. This means it is waterproof and weather resistant. This vinyl can last up to six years if cared properly.
Can I wash my labels?
Absolutely! Our labels are waterproof, however we advise against putting them in the dishwasher. This is so you get as long as possible out of your decals.
What is your return policy?
Due to our products being made at custom request, we are unable refund or return your products due to change of mind.
Please ensure you check your order before submitting. In the unlikely event that there is an issue with your label, please notify us within 10 days to arrange a replacement.
To be eligible for a replacement you must supply us with an image of your sticker for assessment.
If you have purchased a faulty or broken item, again we need to be notified within 10 days with photo proof for assessment of refund or exchange.